Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OCS's and chisel plows

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:57:25 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

This has been a very imformative thread , and I appreciate the input from
all who responded . I learned a lot ...

Yeah, fun thread. I've always wanted a tractor but haven't owned one,
yet. (Front end loader and backhoe)

Bring a flatbed trailer down to Bakersfield...Ill bet we can find you
a tractor.. given the huge number of them simply used for property
line markers....

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/grd/4766323715.html
Kubota 2200 Farm Tractor - $1960

Highly dependable tractor perfect for small scale farming (under 12
acres). Hydraulic loader and mower . 179 hours serviced every 50 . New
fuel filter and oil. 4WD
Call Jessica at (two zero 5)2one 2-1425, Thanks!!

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/grd/4761168485.html

1941 Farmall H Tractor - $1250 (Buellton)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)
Clearing out the old farm. Tractor has been stored inside for the last
10 yrs. was running a bit rough when mothballed. Stored inside barn.
Needs some tlc but everything is there. Has one new $500 rear tire and
hydraulic tool bar on rear.
805-245-3767

http://slo.craigslist.org/grd/4764801504.html

Ford Golden Jubilee Tractor - $2500 (Templeton)
image 1
image 1image 2image 3

condition: fair
Early 50's Ford tractor. Runs good... Will consider trade for larger
tractor.

$2500

http://slo.craigslist.org/grd/4764718557.html

International tractor - $5000 (Santa margarita)

I have a international 686 for sale I have used this tractor every
year to plant 10 acres of hay . It's rated 75 hp has class 2 3 point
dual hydraulics and runs great call josh at 8058684247

Click on this one and see if t he Stuff is too much money

http://slo.craigslist.org/grq/4763840294.html

Tractor Implements & More (Morro Bay)

condition: good
Disks, 4ft Quadivator wheel disk, $450, new 6ft med. duty tandem disk,
$1250** mowers, Gearmore 4ft finish mower, $895, Gearmore RC200-60SC
5ft rotory mower with slip clutch and chain gaurd kit, like new, used
only once, $1450, Tarter 4ft rotory like new, $1150, scrapers, new 6ft
HD Tarter w/rippers, $875, light duty 51/2 ft box scraper, no rippers,
$375, Gannon 41/2 ft 3way roll-over, very heavy duty, hard to find,
$750** New Holland 756-C detatchable backhoe,never used, $4500, older
compact Kubota 3pt backhoe,includes pto pump and tank and 2 buckets,
needs TLC, $875** 3pt fork, 3pt brush fork, $375 ea., small single
furrower,$195, wheels,bumpers, loader and implement parts, tires and
more, Bobcat and Kubota tractors in pics are also for sale?**call or
text only

http://visalia.craigslist.org/grd/4762759524.html
nice little 9 in Ford tractor - $2300 (Exeter )

condition: good
nice 9 in Ford tractor runs and works good for more information call
or text 559 788 8454 Thanks

http://visalia.craigslist.org/grd/4762095964.html
allis chalmers d15 Tractor - $2200 (tulare)
1960 d15 gas engine runs great. power steering snap coupler hitch good
rubber $2200 obo805008one

NICE!!! look at the photos!!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...764681990.html

9N Ford Tractor - $4500 (Alta Loma)

condition: like new
Up for sale is a completely restored Ford 9N tractor. This machine has
been re-built from the ground up and is as close to new as it can be.
The restoration was done a few years ago, but it has been stored
inside and has very few hours on it. The engine was completely done
with new crankshaft , main and rod bearings, reconditioned rods, new
sleeves and pistons, new oil pump, new water pump, new carburetor, new
muffler, and of course all new seals and gaskets. The trans and
hydraulic system were completely gone through as well. It has twelve
volt electrics. All of the front sheet metal is new, and of course the
entire machine was stripped and painted. Front and rear tires as well
as the front wheels are new, and the tires still have the mold tips on
them( that's how little it's been run!). The battery was just replaced
today, so it's as fresh as it can be. This thing runs absolutely
perfect. It also comes with a scraper attachment that has retractable
ripper teeth(not pictured). No low ballers please, but if you're
interested please call with a reasonable offer!
http://slo.craigslist.org/grd/4763368912.html

etc etc. Go north from me to Sacramento...the tractors are everywhere
and often for so little money the owners dont bother to even post em
for sale

PJ O'Rourke