Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OCS's and chisel plows

I need to build well , "need" might be too strong ... some kind of plow
to pull behind my "new' tractor , and I'm thinking chisel plow . 3 or 4
blades is probably going to be the most I can pull with 17 hp , and I'm
trying to form a basic design using some old Chevy springs as the part that
holds the actual plow blade . Basic framework will likely be some 2X2 tubing
, using some high-wheel mower wheels as depth regulators (Isn't that how
they work? Wheel sets the depth?) . I'm not sure I'll even need to design a
3 point hitch to use this type of plow ...

--
Snag