Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default sorta-OT Small Engine stalling

On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 13:06:26 -0600, the renowned "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

That's the way most of them work . I've had pretty good luck finding
replacement carbs on ebay for my small engines at around 20 bucks or so .
Looked for yours , found only complete blower units and a couple of carb
kits plus some misc parts .
Before I took anything apart though I'd run some seafoam or B12 chemtool
thru it . Sounds to me like intermittent plugging from gunk getting loose in
the passages .
--
Snag

Hey, great idea Snag, I have a can of seafoam on the shelf.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany