Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Polyester gelcoat resins

On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 21:53:01 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:46:03 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:36:40 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:

snip
Now I'm done. I have to get ready to go to FABTECH in Atlanta.

Watch for Jody from weldingtipsandtricks.com while your there.

===
From: weldingtipsandtricks

"I will be at fabtech in Atlanta this week. Keep an eye out for me and
make sure to say Hi. Leave a comment, or hit thumbs up button and
subscribe too... if you like this sorta thing. "
===

See his comments for the his latest in the MIG series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvjZNTqi_aU

From what I've seen on youtube he should be pretty interesting to
chat with ;-)

Eh, too bad, I didn't see this in time. I just got home.

Oh well, I tried

Jody usually posts something about the stuff he came across/saw there
too. You might want to let him know about your new publications coming
out. I think your audiences are a bit different but then again he is
helping a lot of people get welding certificates for employment use...

snip

Business was popping. Big crowds. Very upbeat visitors. Lots of
automation. Direct-diode lasers -- very cool, and we'll see big ones
on the market sometime next year.

Interesting stuff. Read in the newspaper yesterday that GM is laying off
510 workers here in MI...

On a completely different topic, check out how the GR Press electronic
version works. Usually you need a password but the system seems to be
open right now:

http://grandrapidspress.mi.newsmemory.com/

You don't need Flash or anything special but Javascript enabled. Notice
the other options/formats up along the top menu bar too. I can read
your Magazines via pdf but I don't have/allow Flash on the computer...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b