Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Polyester gelcoat resins

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:46:03 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:36:40 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:

snip
Now I'm done. I have to get ready to go to FABTECH in Atlanta.

Watch for Jody from weldingtipsandtricks.com while your there.

===
From: weldingtipsandtricks

"I will be at fabtech in Atlanta this week. Keep an eye out for me and
make sure to say Hi. Leave a comment, or hit thumbs up button and
subscribe too... if you like this sorta thing. "
===

See his comments for the his latest in the MIG series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvjZNTqi_aU

From what I've seen on youtube he should be pretty interesting to
chat with ;-)

Eh, too bad, I didn't see this in time. I just got home.

Man, the welding pavilion was jammed. There was so much stuff there it
was hard to believe.

We have a new welding magazine coming out in February (_Welding
Productivity_), and we had our two new editors covering it. I was
focusing on laser welding and non-welding subjects for FAB Shop, and
was only in the general welding area on Wednesday. Mostly I was tied
up there in meetings.

Business was popping. Big crowds. Very upbeat visitors. Lots of
automation. Direct-diode lasers -- very cool, and we'll see big ones
on the market sometime next year.

--
Ed Huntress