Mike Vore

Default Web site software

I'm maintaining about half a dozen sites using CoffeeHTML,
http://www.coffeecup.com. There is a eval version online - 45 days
IIRC. The cost is about $35 (maybe $40. I used the eval copy of
Dreamweaver, I think Coffee is lots easier to use, but you do all your
editing of html source, not WYSIWYG, but there is a 'preview' window
that is constantly updated - like Dreamweaver.

And if you're on Linux there is an old version - it's not in active
development on Linux.

mike

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:20:28 GMT, Art Ransom wrote:

I want to redo my site and want something better than FrontPage.
Suggestions appreciated.

--
Art Ransom
Lancaster,TX

www.turningaround.org
http://tinyurl.com/clhg

--
Michael Vore, W3CCV M-ASA [Ka8]; WHIRL, ABC; CAW, CW, AAW
http://mike.vorefamily.net/omw - NEW * * Turned Wood items