Maxprop

Default rust-proofing the ways

"Ray Sandusky" wrote in message

I spray everything with WD-40 - I buy it by the gallon can and put it in a
spray bottle and squirt to all over everything almost every day - it works
for me on my Stubby

WD-40 and Boeshield T-9 are both water-displacement solutions, so they
should keep the ways nice and rust-free. I'll try the WD, since I have
about a half-dozen cans sitting around the shop.

Several of you suggested wax, so I might try some Maxima Products Chain Wax,
a product for lubing motorcycle chains--when I still had a motorcycle with a
chain, and see if that doesn't do the job as well. At last a possible use
for that half-used can that's been collecting dust.

Max