Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do these lathes look used?

Gunner Asch wrote:

Put out the word you are looking for a shaper...7-12" and they will
start turning up at surprising rates. Seriously.

Gunner

You apparently don't realize just how isolated we are here ... chances of
finding one nearby are pretty slim . But I have a couple hundred pounds of
aluminum scrap all processed into ingots just awaiting a project and a 3
speed motor with control . I started the patterns one time , then just quit
for some reason . Mighta been time ...and I have a lot more of that now .
--
Snag