Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT -- car door locks need lubrication

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:54:40 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 2014-11-10, rbowman wrote:

I got the snow shovels lined up by the deck. See if I can shovel snow
one more year without having a coronary event.

Testify!

Elaborate.

My father died of a heart attack after shoveling snow at work. That crosses
my mind every now and then as I shovel the driveway. Especially the 'at
work' part. He was going to retire when I graduated college. I did so that
spring. I'm getting close to the same age and I'm still working although
some days I wonder why.

Good friend died at 59 last year while out shovelling snow with his
sons. I'll shovel ligh snow - up to 2 inches or so, and away from
doors and cars, but the heavy lifting is done by my Yamaha blower.