Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Need a bacteriocide for oil

On 2014-11-10, wrote:
On 10 Nov 2014 01:41:12 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2014-11-10,
wrote:

[ ... ]

Why is it called way lube? Is it just because it is so good? I mean
it's not just lube, it's WAY lube. Just askin'

[ ... ]

Don,
I was making a joke. I guess it didn't go over too well. I better not
try stand up comedy. The apron also has the lube pump for the ways.
And it says right on the apron to use Shell Tonna 33 for which Mobil
Vactra 22 is an equivalent. And Vactra 22 is way lube.
Eric

Sorry. I tend to treat every question here (except from obvious
trolls) as serious -- and typing with a broken arm slows my humor
detector.

Besides -- for a newbie reading your question, if not for you.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail