Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Smooth(er) Driveway

wrote:
On Monday, November 10, 2014 8:15:34 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

Good question ! A good friend has an antique car resto business ,
he has recently started doing Rhino lining . I think the stuff needs
a rust-free

surface to adhere properly , and that will be a problem with this
unit .

I remember hearing that simple kitchen and bath cleaners make most
metal rust free.

If I use something to eat the rust there won't be much deck left ... and
mowing is not one of the primary tasks for this unit . If I can get it safe
to use I'll be happy . We don't really have a lawn up here , more like a
frassy clearing in the woods . But what grass we have and the
weeds/grass/hardwood saplings in the small orchard need to be knocked down
once or twice a month .

--
Snag