Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Kraus[_2_] Larry Kraus[_2_] is offline

Default Smooth(er) Driveway

On 11/9/2014 3:03 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Got the hydrailic quick-disconnects replaced today on the tractor ,
mounted the front blade and exercised it a bit smoothing out the driveway .
I need some weight on the back of the machine , I'm spinning the tires when
I take a decent bite (tractor tread , not turf) . I expect it'll be just
fine if I need to move a little snow just as it is now ... but if we get ice
I'm thinking I'll need chains .

You may want to investigate liquid filled rear tires.