Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT -- car door locks need lubrication

On 11/9/2014 4:41 PM, Oren wrote:
Sorry, when the lock mechanism fills with water and it freezes, the lock
doesn't work. It's raining now and will freeze tonight. I bet when I go out
to the shed in a few minutes and pop the cap off the Ace 'weatherproof' lock
water will run out. Graphite, Tru-Flow, BreakFree, WD-40, doesn''t make a
difference.

I feel your pain :-\

... its about time we have winter related threads

Email contact who lives in Michigan says they
are expecting 8 to 15 inches snow, and bitter
cold in the next few days. NYS will get it
by and by. I'm fixing to buy some gas for snow
blower one of these days, see if I can get it
to run, one more year.

-
..
Christopher A. Young