Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some pictures

On Sat, 8 Nov 2014 15:23:41 -0600, "Terry Coombs"

On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 12:28:50 +0800, Shed_Fiddler
wrote:

On 07-Nov-14 10:44 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
of the tractor and the small containers I've been making .
http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Sna...?sort=3&page=1

Very neat. I wonder how they would come up anodised or that finish
that
is done using polishing paste & a piece of wooden dowel in the drill
press. You mean "engine turned"

The guy who is marketing them is an engraver/jeweler , does some very nice
work . After I read this earlier I looked at Cratex sticks on ebay ...

Cratex is available in many many shapes, sizes and forms From Dremal
tool bits up to 8" surface grinder sizes

Good stuff!

PJ O'Rourke