Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Any recomendations for a new multi meter please?

In article ,
wrote:
You can certainly go wrong with one of those. Just trying to get
batteries, for a start. And they're less accurate than the average 2
quid market stall DVM. And don't whatever you do drop one.

I've got one too. In a nice leather case. Where it stays.

Quite. AVOs always struck me as overpriced ad absurdam for what they
were.

You could still buy a AVO 8 new until recently, IIRC. Thick end of a
grand. ;-)

--
*WHY IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE ON SOUR CREAM?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.