Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25323 Ignoramus25323 is offline

Default Adding hydraulic functions to a forklift

On 2014-11-08, Karl Townsend wrote:

On other words, you are saying, add the second spool valve in
parallel, right?

Yep,

BTW, maybe i have my terminology wrong. i see I'm backward from what
Jim says. With a tow motor I'm sure you just have the old system with
pump always running and dump to relief valve when a spool valve sin't
being used. This system is easy to add spool valves.

Karl, this is what I also think, you got it exactly wrong in your
first post. If I have open center, I add another apool valve in
series. Very easy to do.