DanPat

Default WTB: Key for old Oneway Stronghold

"Peter Teubel" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:56:40 -0600, "DanPat"

wrote:

I recently came into the possession of an older Oneway Stronghold chuck,
unfortunately w/out the key. The key to my newer Stronghold doesn't fit.
Needless to say , this is quite frustrating. I was wondering if any of

you
out there might have a couple of old style chucks & would be willing to

part
with one of the keys for a reasonable price.

Have you tried contacting Oneway directly? I'm sure they have them or can

make you one.

Peter Teubel
Milford, MA
http://www.revolutionary-turners.com

I've talked to Oneway & they don't have any. They suggested a new ring gear.
I thought I would try here first though.
Thanx

Dan Patterson

Member AAW since 2003

L'aissez les bon temps roullez!