Peter Teubel

Default WTB: Key for old Oneway Stronghold

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:56:40 -0600, "DanPat" wrote:

I recently came into the possession of an older Oneway Stronghold chuck,
unfortunately w/out the key. The key to my newer Stronghold doesn't fit.
Needless to say , this is quite frustrating. I was wondering if any of you
out there might have a couple of old style chucks & would be willing to part
with one of the keys for a reasonable price.

Have you tried contacting Oneway directly? I'm sure they have them or can make you one.

Peter Teubel
Milford, MA
http://www.revolutionary-turners.com