Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos,alt.autos.ford
SMS SMS is offline

Default Reparing Leak in Tire Side Wall

On 11/6/2014 6:36 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 11/5/2014 9:12 PM, wrote:

'Buy our tires and get free nitrogen,' is a good sales pitch.

'Buy our tires, we'll put in nitrogen for ten bucks,' is ten bucks
too much.

Ten bucks too much for you. That's fine. On a $1000 purchace, what is
$10.00??? Or even on a $600.00 purchace.

If I spend $1000 for tires, the least you can do is give me the nitrogen
that cost you 50 cents to make.

Highly unlikely that the cost is 50¢, more like 10¢. And it's not free
to make dry air either. That's why I just would never buy tires at a
place that did not include nitrogen at no extra cost. If they'd rip off
customers for nitrogen then they are probably engaging in other rip offs
as well, like charging for valves or charging for road hazard coverage.