Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos,alt.autos.ford
SMS SMS is offline

Default Reparing Leak in Tire Side Wall

On 11/6/2014 11:50 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
Specially in cold weather region like where I live. I can see less
pressure fluctuation with N filled tires by monitoring with TPMS on the
dash. N is not snake oil at least for me.

Everyone agrees that nitrogen has definite advantages for passenger car
tires, the question is how much extra, if anything, is it worth? I would
never buy tires at a store that charged for nitrogen because if they
would rip off consumers for something that costs them almost nothing,
and has benefits to them as well, then they are not trustworthy.