Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Did some today ...

On 11/6/2014 2:45 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I've been making small "canisters" (1/2 inch deep , 2" diameter or so ,
with a slip fit lid) out of scrap aluminum and giving them to friends . One
friend took one to a local jeweler for some engraving ... and there are now
5 of them all wrapped up and ready to be delivered to the jeweler tomorrow .
We'll see if they move , he thinks this time of year they'll probably sell
well . And be a nice little addition to the building fund .

Pix?