Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default NEW Millermatic 190 at the 2014 SEMA Show

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 19:56:37 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 7:45:26 PM UTC-8, slow eddy continued to cause this thread to stay on top:

slow eddy bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Just think how hard you make it on yourself, Jon, because you can't
bring yourself to say, "Well, after talking to a Miller technician, I
see that I guessed wrong, that they do build the inverters for the
Millermatic 190 right here in the US, and that they don't have their
inverters made in China."

It wasn't a test of your manhood or your intelligence. It was just a
point of fact that I was clearing up, because Miller is so proud of
the fact that they're US-made.

Instead, you make it a test of your CAD/CAM skillset. d8-)

Good grief. You really make life hard on yourself.

--
Ed Huntress