Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default NEW Millermatic 190 at the 2014 SEMA Show

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 15:50:52 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 3:42:48 PM UTC-8, slow eddy fumbled and stumbled:

slow eddy lies and bull****, snipped

Dream on, Jon. Dreams are all you have.

I've realized most of my machining and CADCAM dreams. :)

Getting fired was part of your dreams?

On the other hand, you have realized your dream of being a worthless ad copy writer for paid adverting magazines. Some people dream bigger than others do and most don't set the bar as low as you do, slow eddy.

No matter how low it is, it's a hell of a lot higher than yours, you
pnony deadbeat.

--
Ed Huntress