Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NEW Millermatic 190 at the 2014 SEMA Show

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 11:36:36 AM UTC-8, wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 4:42:25 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:*
*http://youtu.be/Lu-catime2c*

Now at 10 views.*

Inverter technology will be the norm as transformers get phased out.*

Yeah in general (outside of the welding field which I know very little about), inverters are cheaper and they are known for switching DC from green power to AC.

I'm sure the inverter inside the Millermatic 190 is made in China to their standards.

Miller will have to keep coming up with unique engineering innovations, preferably patented, or it's all over.