Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Standard thread for overflow plate trim screw?

"N8N" wrote in message

10-24 would be my guess based on the screw part number. The only other
likely size would be 1/4-20

Unless this is a Chinese part, then it is commie metric. Something
like 5mm x 0.8

After poking around some more I'm guessing that it's probably 1/4-20.
Now to find a source that isn't mail order (if that is at all possible)

How anybody gets 1/4-20 from "01024" is a mystery to me. I'd be going to
Ace, HD, Lowes, etc to get a couple of 10-24 bolts.

--

dadiOH