Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Govt. Researchers: Flu Shots Not Effective in Elderly, After All

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:42:50 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

"John B. Slocomb" wrote:

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:58:30 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:16:32 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 10/27/2014 5:56 PM, wrote:
If the only metric used to judge vaccines was whether they reduced
substantially or eliminated deaths then almost no vaccine would be
judged to be doing a good job. Measels, mumps, rubella, shingles,
polio, and HPV infections do not usually cause death.

I guess yo weren't around back in the 50s.

I had several childhood friends who dies from polio.

Then there was the Thalidiomide kids. Didnt kill most of them...just
gave em flippers and destroyed their brains.

And Thalidomide is still marketed but undoubtedly with warnings about
it's side effects.

It's marketed, packaged with warnings in 47 languages, pictures on the
box of Thalidomide birth defects and the like, yet still people are too
stupid to use it properly. Unfortunately it is one of the only effective
treatments for certain debilitating ailments so it can't be eliminated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ry-banned.html

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/406384

PJ O'Rourke