Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default OT - Swingman and Leon

On 10/27/2014 5:58 PM, John McCoy wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in news:m2m2si$afi$1
@dont-email.me:

Need to know the best place in Houston for a big steak. My son is there
this week.

Seems like you're in the wrong end of Texas for steak. You
should be in Amarillo, or at least Fort Worth.

Is there cattle up there too? '~) Believe me, my family raised cattle
for many decades is south Texas. King Ranch comes to mind... ;~)

Anyway, my folks are in Austin, so I don't know much about
Houston, but it seems I've heard Brenners is good (not to
be confused with Brennans, altho that's good food too).

Brennans is damn good and dam expensive Cajun style food.