Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default House rewiring

On 26/10/2014 06:46, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

And that is where your comments become silly.

He (along with Speed) are just trolls. Beats me why anyone bothers
taking the bait.

With speed, I would agree - hence why I have a filter set to mark all
his posts as "read" before I get to em. The lootenent however is a
somewhat more skilled troll, and on some occasions manages to ask what
might be interesting questions to some readers in the future. The fact
that he just wants to argue with the answers later, is in some ways
neither here or there, since the question and its answers will remain in
the archives for years to come. So to my mind, some engagement is
worthwhile initially.

--
Cheers,

John.