Ricc Havens

Default Does this count as a "gloat"?

You suck!!!!

If you feel real guilty about it i will take it off your hands

Ricc Havens

"DanPat" wrote in message
.. .
Tell me I did good. I just bought a 7 yr old General 26020 w/2hp motor.

20"
swing, 24" over gap. 38" between centers. This lathe has been used maybe 3
hrs in that time. Included in the deal were of course faceplates, an

extra
banjo w/4" rest (standard 12" rest also). A Oneway Stronghold chuck
w/spigot, #'s2,3,&4 jaws. A Glaser 5/8 shallow gouge. A set of Hamlet
ASP2060 chisels including 1/4, 3/8, &1/2 bowl gouges, a cpl of
scrapers,parting tool. Also a set of HF chisels & a set of 5 Two Cherry's
carving gouges. All this for $1500.00