Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Homobase

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

The discussion is what you can buy not just what is legal.

Yes, but Note 2 is completely irrelevant to what you can buy in a GSL
too.

No it is not.

Corse it is, that covers pharmacys that have a pharmacist, stupid.

Do you even know what GLS is ?

Yep.

http://www.abbreviations.com/term/220541

We aint discussing veterinary, stupid.

And it's for it's memebers NOT the general public,

Wrong, as always.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over-th...United_Kingdom

which is why MEMBERS can get those drugs like chemists can
buy asprin in bulk from their suppliers, but they aren't allowed
to sell in bulk to the general public without presecription.

Wrong with aspirin in effervesent and powder form.
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

You can tell this if you attempt to the info you posted withough a
direct link.

Try that again in english instead of gobbledegook when not completely
blotto.

if yuo try to get to this list wothough bypassing their limited security
you get this.
Member only content

Try that again in english instead of gobbledegook when not completely
blotto.

The content you are trying to access is for our members only.

Bull****.

You are welcome to buy as many packs as you like in that format.

Provided you are a memmber.

Nothing whatever to do with being a member.

GSLs don't have members, stupid.

http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

I suggest you buy a 200 bottle of paracetmol
if you want to prove otherswise

You are welcome to buy as many packs as you like of the effervescent
and powder forms.
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

Aspirin tablets (non-effervescent) and capsules above 325mg
and up to 500mg. Greater than 32 , POM, Pharmacies only,
To be sold or supplied only in accordance with a prescription.

Irrelevant to what is perfectly legal with the effervescent and powder
forms.
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

can you NOT read what's written ?

Corse I can.
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp
Last couple of sections just above the notes.

Why don't you show me where I can buy a 200 bottle in the UK.

Because it isnt relevant when you can buy as many packs
as you like of the effervescent and powder forms.

but you can't

Wrong, as always.
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

that is the point.

Wrong, as always.

Get over it your WRONG.

Nope.
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

try reading it.

Must have done that to keep rubbing your nose
in the last couple of sections just before the notes.