Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Quarter of Homebases to close

On Thursday, 23 October 2014 13:03:48 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote

But you should also see more who buy a run down
dump and who can't afford to do anything but DIY
to turn it into something much more decent to live in.

Run down dumps are too expensive to DIY,

Bull****.

Talking out your arse again I see.
If not then find such a property that is run down which an average person could afford. Remmebr we're talking of those below 30 year old.

the trade by them up.

Anyone is free to buy one too.

anyone can buy anything including the mona lisa when it next coems up for sale, was that your point ?

ofm course perhaps yuo can find a run down
dump that's affordable then good luck.

They are sure to be cheaper than the
same place that isnt run down, stupid.

Yes they are stupid, but that doesn;t mean they are affordable for teh majority.

http://www.propertyrenovate.com/
here's a run down property
Price: Ł649,950
Bedrooms: 3
Area: Chiswick
Type: Terrace

**** all of the run down dumps are priced at anything like that.

So show me them then, there's quite a number in eastern Europe even France, I know as a friend was looking to buy such a property.

Here yuo go
http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/det...eSXi0AWR7Vk.97
a nice littel place perhaps you'll install a swimming pool.

Few people can afford the time or money
or have the skill set to build there own house.

Bull****. There's **** all skill involved.

There's quite a bit.....bit of course youre such an idiod you wouldn;t know that.

friends in rented accomendation have been
told they aren't allowed to paint or decorate
themselevs they have to get someone in to do it.

Sure, but that aint bureaucratic control, that's the landlord.

Doesn;t change anything it's in the rental agreement.

Its certainly true that more are more likely to have
their windows replaced professionally than doing
that themselves tho.

Well these all those regulations you have to check for,

There are **** all regulations involved with windows.

you know nothing.