Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

On 2014-10-21, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:16:21 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/21/2014 11:32 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Ayup, plus plenty of Kindle bed-rest.

I just got all 33 of the Janet Evanovich books in mobi if youy want
them, I also have all the Clive Cussler and Lee Child collections. I've
read most but they're fast and enjoyable.

Haven't heard of Janet, have read all of Lee's books (GREAT) and I
already have The Young Ancients vol 1-6 (40k lines) which I'm now
devouring, plus Steel World, plus The Thin Veil. That should keep me
busy for awhile.

Janet Evanovich writes (mostly) a series about a young
incompetent woman bounty hunter. She *almost* never gets through a book
with the same car. She has "interesting" help. She is hilarious. :-)
Don't read her if you have pains which would be made worse by laughter. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail