Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

On 2014-10-20, Larry Jaques wrote:
On 20 Oct 2014 04:55:43 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"
wrote:

[ ... ]

Also -- depending on the size (mass) of the head, it might be
easier to move the workpiece. :-)

More mass than two 4x8' slabs of 1/2" plate? shrug

Apparently so -- given the description of it being the size of a
VW beetle I just read.

And it is easier to move a pair of slabs of 1/2" plate parallel
to the surface than to move a vertical laser (which has some length)
over the plate -- without tilting of the laser shifting the point of
cut.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-10-20, Martin Eastburn wrote:

[ ... ]

I have an heavy duty laser printer. The laser is the size of my hand.
It shines on a rotating reflector (high quality) and prints the letters
and pictures on the drum of the printer - the drum transports the
magnetized ink onto the static paper and into the burner/hot head.
Delivers out a 1200 dpi print. Laser is better than spec - I buy high
quality ink/drums normal is 600, high quality is 1200.
I gave one to my son for some high tech show and tell - don't know if
it is gas, ruby, or diode. Figure it is ruby from the age.

I think unlikely. The ruby lasers require a bright flash of
light surrounding the ruby rod to pump it and some form of optical
switch (the ones which I saw were a rotating prism) to generate a single
pulse. Then you have to wait for the caps to charge back up to fire the
flashlamp again -- and water to flow through the assembly to carry away
the heat. The laser printer needs a continuous output which can be
modulated. While a gas laser can be a continuous output, it is hard to
modulate to generated the dots. So a diode laser is the best bet for a
laser printer.

Laser affixed and the 1/1200th or less of a line is spit out serially.
drum rolls and another is sent. Very high speed mind you.

At 1200 DPI, if the paper width is the usual (letter size 8-1/2"
width -- and assume 1/4" margin on each edge), a single dot is
1/(8*1200), or 1/9600th of the whole line length.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 20 Oct 2014
22:04:48 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 20 Oct 2014
13:49:20 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Because I dont have a PHD etc etc in my resume...Ive gotten passed
over for maint jobs, despite the fact I know the tricks many of the
guys with the extra letters dont have a clue about.

Nestle Foods keeps advertising locally for maint people..yet cant find
any because HR apparently doesnt have a clue.
As a single example

That's like a company advertising for someone with 15 years
experience, in a two year old OS.

My Uncle had this spiel:

"I was born at the age of three, a six foot high midget. I found
it difficult to find work my first two years. It wasn't that they
weren't hiring six foot tall midgets, but that they all wanted three
years of experience."

A local manufacturer advertised for someone to build test fixtures
for medical electronics. I applied, and detailed the test fixture work I
did at Microdyne. Four years wasn't enough to be considered. How many
people do they think were looking for work, like that.

Obviously, the HR department has no practical knowledge of what
the company does.
Like the one looking to hire a Java programmer with 5 years
experience - the first couple months after the roll out.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 21 Oct 2014 03:29:06 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2014-10-20, Larry Jaques wrote:
On 20 Oct 2014 04:55:43 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"
wrote:

[ ... ]

Also -- depending on the size (mass) of the head, it might be
easier to move the workpiece. :-)

More mass than two 4x8' slabs of 1/2" plate? shrug

Apparently so -- given the description of it being the size of a
VW beetle I just read.

And it is easier to move a pair of slabs of 1/2" plate parallel
to the surface than to move a vertical laser (which has some length)
over the plate -- without tilting of the laser shifting the point of
cut.

Enjoy,
DoN.

Yet MOST lasers today move the laser, not the work. Saves a ****load
of floor space.

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

The fixtures I built and maintained were for mil & Areospace grade
Telemetry equipment that sold for up to $80K. Their produducs were
under $50, retail.

Like the one looking to hire a Java programmer with 5 years
experience - the first couple months after the roll out.

They thought Java programming was software for coffee makers.

--
pyotr filipivich

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:04:48 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

Well, more than one, eh? And in _FL_, of all places.
Maybe they'll call you back after they get zero more responses.

--
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

Oreospace?

Well, that explains it entirely. You're way overqualified, Mikey.
HR knows you won't work for minimum wage.

Like the one looking to hire a Java programmer with 5 years
experience - the first couple months after the roll out.

They thought Java programming was software for coffee makers.

No doubt.

--
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:39:08 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/20/2014 4:34 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
More bad news:
Remember that sore throat I had on Oct 4th which turned into a pair of
sinus infections? It came back again last night, 3 days after the
completion of a course of azithromycin, and I'm down again.

Hot tea w/honey and lemon and meditate on healing.

Ayup, plus plenty of Kindle bed-rest.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:59:10 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

A few more years of 3D printing and they will ALL be obsolete!

A few more decades perhaps. Current 3D printing aint' even close except
for very high end very expensive setups that require not just a super
expensive 3D printer, but also a furnace for sintering metal and plenty
of other ancillary equipment to produce what a used VMC can produce for
a fraction of the cost. Yea, 3D printing can do complex internal stuff
you can't readily do on a VMC, but that stuff is also rarely needed for
real world parts.

Gizmag this morning has a link to a 3D printer which makes
(wait for it!) mud houses.

http://tinyurl.com/nw6457d

Go figure!

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/21/2014 11:32 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Ayup, plus plenty of Kindle bed-rest.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

I just got all 33 of the Janet Evanovich books in mobi if youy want
them, I also have all the Clive Cussler and Lee Child collections. I've
read most but they're fast and enjoyable.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:16:21 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/21/2014 11:32 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Ayup, plus plenty of Kindle bed-rest.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

I just got all 33 of the Janet Evanovich books in mobi if youy want
them, I also have all the Clive Cussler and Lee Child collections. I've
read most but they're fast and enjoyable.

I suspect Larry has more to read than he can use anytime soon.

(Grin)

He has a 200 gig harddrive with a couple free books on it.

(Grin)

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

That was 12 years ago.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/21/2014 11:32 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Ayup, plus plenty of Kindle bed-rest.

I just got all 33 of the Janet Evanovich books in mobi if youy want
them, I also have all the Clive Cussler and Lee Child collections. I've
read most but they're fast and enjoyable.

Haven't heard of Janet, have read all of Lee's books (GREAT) and I
already have The Young Ancients vol 1-6 (40k lines) which I'm now
devouring, plus Steel World, plus The Thin Veil. That should keep me
busy for awhile.

I got on the Kindle Unlimited thing for ten baht a month so I have ten
out at a time. Thanks, I'm covered.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/21/2014 11:32 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Ayup, plus plenty of Kindle bed-rest.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

I just got all 33 of the Janet Evanovich books in mobi if youy want
them, I also have all the Clive Cussler and Lee Child collections. I've
read most but they're fast and enjoyable.

I suspect Larry has more to read than he can use anytime soon.

(Grin)

He has a 200 gig harddrive with a couple free books on it.

(Grin)

Har! It's sitting unopened on my scanner table right next to me.
But I'm back to bed as soon as I finish my Net perusal. I'm just up
to check email, grab mail and paper, and snag lunch.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:45:31 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

A local manufacturer advertised for someone to build test fixtures
for medical electronics. I applied, and detailed the test fixture work I
did at Microdyne. Four years wasn't enough to be considered. How many
people do they think were looking for work, like that.

Well, more than one, eh? And in _FL_, of all places.
Maybe they'll call you back after they get zero more responses.

That was 12 years ago.

Aren't HR departments horrible? So slow!

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

A local manufacturer advertised for someone to build test fixtures
for medical electronics. I applied, and detailed the test fixture work I
did at Microdyne. Four years wasn't enough to be considered. How many
people do they think were looking for work, like that.

Well, more than one, eh? And in _FL_, of all places.
Maybe they'll call you back after they get zero more responses.

That was 12 years ago.

Aren't HR departments horrible? So slow!

I'm not sure that they are still in business.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/21/2014 11:32 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Ayup, plus plenty of Kindle bed-rest.

I just got all 33 of the Janet Evanovich books in mobi if youy want
them, I also have all the Clive Cussler and Lee Child collections. I've
read most but they're fast and enjoyable.

Haven't heard of Janet, have read all of Lee's books (GREAT) and I
already have The Young Ancients vol 1-6 (40k lines) which I'm now
devouring, plus Steel World, plus The Thin Veil. That should keep me
busy for awhile.

I got on the Kindle Unlimited thing for ten baht a month so I have ten
out at a time. Thanks, I'm covered.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

Evanovich is laugh-out-loud funny. One of the series was made into a
movie "One for the money" If you ever are looking for a new author, all
her stuff is excellent.
http://www.goodreads.com/series/43040-stephanie-plum

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I read some of the first chapter and she sounds like a good writer,
but I'm not a fan of Jersey Mob stuff at all. Also, the work isn't
available for KU, so I'd have to pay? Fergetit.

Does she do non-mafia writing?

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Carl Ijames wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

I was working in a shop earlier in the week that cut a lot of
"sheet metal". They have a Cincinatti lazer (10,000 watts) that
travels at 1500 IPM..thats 125 feet a minute..which doesnt seem all
that fast until you realize that they are cutting on 4x8 and 5x8
sheets of 1/2" plate (will cut 1" thick +)..and the machine is big
enough to lay (2) of those plates side by side on the table....5x16
feet..and the lazer is screaming along at 125 feet a minute

It has guarding all around the table about 4' tall with lazer
perimeter sensors that stops everything RIGHT NOW if anything gets
inside the cage, They were complaining that moths would shut the
system down on morning shift.......

125 feet per minute is 85 miles per hour, so having that laser head do 0-85
mph in random directions at random times over and over and over seems pretty
impressive to me.

-----
Regards,
Carl Ijames

125 ft. per second is 85 mph

John

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ahhh, good point! Of course we must be racists, ya' know.

Not me! I'm a bigot. I can't stand idiots, or fools.

What is a person that feels that respect needs to be earned rather than
simply bequeathed? (I'm one of those) And, once that respect is
violated the reasoning behind that violation and withdrawal of respect
is not easily forgotten. Only a fool suffers idiots and fools after
their true nature is reveled.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/21/2014 10:45 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I read some of the first chapter and she sounds like a good writer,
but I'm not a fan of Jersey Mob stuff at all. Also, the work isn't
available for KU, so I'd have to pay? Fergetit.

Does she do non-mafia writing?

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

I never thought of it being mob related. What is "KU"? Her main
character is "Stephany Plum" a young, out of work cutie that starts work
for her cousin as a bounty hunter for which she is totally unprepared.
Her adventures and situations provide the humor. The books read fast
and I've looked forward to the next for years.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:28:34 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/21/2014 10:45 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I read some of the first chapter and she sounds like a good writer,
but I'm not a fan of Jersey Mob stuff at all. Also, the work isn't
available for KU, so I'd have to pay? Fergetit.

Does she do non-mafia writing?

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

I never thought of it being mob related. What is "KU"?

Kindle Unlimited, which I mentioned in the previous post.

Her main
character is "Stephany Plum" a young, out of work cutie that starts work
for her cousin as a bounty hunter for which she is totally unprepared.
Her adventures and situations provide the humor. The books read fast
and I've looked forward to the next for years.

The way the first book started, it had a mafia feel to it, which
turned me off. Sest lavvy, wot?

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/21/2014 11:32 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Ayup, plus plenty of Kindle bed-rest.

I just got all 33 of the Janet Evanovich books in mobi if youy want
them, I also have all the Clive Cussler and Lee Child collections. I've
read most but they're fast and enjoyable.

Haven't heard of Janet, have read all of Lee's books (GREAT) and I
already have The Young Ancients vol 1-6 (40k lines) which I'm now
devouring, plus Steel World, plus The Thin Veil. That should keep me
busy for awhile.

Janet Evanovich writes (mostly) a series about a young
incompetent woman bounty hunter. She *almost* never gets through a book
with the same car. She has "interesting" help. She is hilarious. :-)
Don't read her if you have pains which would be made worse by laughter. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Ahhh, good point! Of course we must be racists, ya' know.

Not me! I'm a bigot. I can't stand idiots, or fools.

What is a person that feels that respect needs to be earned rather than
simply bequeathed? (I'm one of those) And, once that respect is
violated the reasoning behind that violation and withdrawal of respect
is not easily forgotten. Only a fool suffers idiots and fools after
their true nature is reveled.

I once told an idoit who "demanded my respect" that "Respect is
earned. Daily." He screamed, "I should fire you!" I had to remind him
that he not only didn't work there, he didn't own the business.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/22/2014 8:48 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Kindle Unlimited, which I mentioned in the previous post.

Ever use "Calibre"?
http://calibre-ebook.com/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/21/2014 11:32 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Ayup, plus plenty of Kindle bed-rest.

I just got all 33 of the Janet Evanovich books in mobi if youy want
them, I also have all the Clive Cussler and Lee Child collections. I've
read most but they're fast and enjoyable.

Haven't heard of Janet, have read all of Lee's books (GREAT) and I
already have The Young Ancients vol 1-6 (40k lines) which I'm now
devouring, plus Steel World, plus The Thin Veil. That should keep me
busy for awhile.

Janet Evanovich writes (mostly) a series about a young
incompetent woman bounty hunter. She *almost* never gets through a book
with the same car. She has "interesting" help. She is hilarious. :-)
Don't read her if you have pains which would be made worse by laughter. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

I lust for Stephanie!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

After reading Tom's recommendation I found a copy of Stephany Plum #1
and found it a good read.

While I wasn't raised in New Jersey, I was raised in a small town in
New England, but the story with everyone being related to, or knowing
everyone else, sort of sounded like any small town :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:

Ahhh, good point! Of course we must be racists, ya' know.

Not me! I'm a bigot. I can't stand idiots, or fools.

What is a person that feels that respect needs to be earned rather
than simply bequeathed? (I'm one of those) And, once that respect is
violated the reasoning behind that violation and withdrawal of
respect is not easily forgotten. Only a fool suffers idiots and
fools after their true nature is reveled.

I once told an idoit who "demanded my respect" that "Respect is
earned. Daily." He screamed, "I should fire you!" I had to remind him
that he not only didn't work there, he didn't own the business.

I told a guy that I contracted some work from pretty much the same thing .
He screamed "You're fired !" , but it was too late , I'd already packed my
tools and was headed for the truck .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, October 20, 2014 6:42:32 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:34:09 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/20/2014 7:32 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 06:51:30 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/19/2014 5:12 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Here's an explanation of how LVD-Strippit does it on their new fiber
laser machines:

http://tinyurl.com/nb5694x

I wish I was 30 years younger, I feel like a dinosaur!

Just jump in. It's pretty exciting to watch -- especially, right now,
in the field of lasers for manufacturing. That's why we started _Shop
Floor Lasers_ a month ago:

www.shopfloorlasers.com

I'm going to Fabtech in Atlanta next month. I'll report from the
front.

I subscribed and read the site. Fascinating! Thanks for the link.

Good. I hope you enjoy it.

That was the first issue. It starts its regular, every-other-month
schedule in January.

And, although I'm on the top of the masthead, that's just an internal
thing. It's really edited by Abbe Miller, who is first-class. I'm
looking forward to seeing what she can do with it.

If you want to see a trade magazine article that's about as good as it
gets, read her article "Best of Both Worlds -- Hybrid Laser Welding."

Great! BTW is she a lead authority in lasers or fabrication? I mean does she have a great following on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. or any of the print trade manuals ?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/23/2014 8:21 AM, John B. Slocomb wrote:

After reading Tom's recommendation I found a copy of Stephany Plum #1
and found it a good read.

While I wasn't raised in New Jersey, I was raised in a small town in
New England, but the story with everyone being related to, or knowing
everyone else, sort of sounded like any small town :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

I'm happy that you enjoyed it. There are a bunch and they only get
better. I have them all in electronic format if you like.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Ahhh, good point! Of course we must be racists, ya' know.

Not me! I'm a bigot. I can't stand idiots, or fools.

What is a person that feels that respect needs to be earned rather than
simply bequeathed? (I'm one of those) And, once that respect is
violated the reasoning behind that violation and withdrawal of respect
is not easily forgotten. Only a fool suffers idiots and fools after
their true nature is reveled.

I once told an idoit who "demanded my respect" that "Respect is
earned. Daily." He screamed, "I should fire you!" I had to remind him
that he not only didn't work there, he didn't own the business.

The left believes there is no such thing as "evil".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Terry Coombs wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I once told an idiot who "demanded my respect" that "Respect is
earned. Daily." He screamed, "I should fire you!" I had to remind
him that he not only didn't work there, he didn't own the business.

I told a guy that I contracted some work from pretty much the same
thing. He screamed "You're fired!", but it was too late, I'd already
packed my tools and was headed for the truck.

Some people never learn, do they?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I once told an idiot who "demanded my respect" that "Respect is
earned. Daily." He screamed, "I should fire you!" I had to remind
him that he not only didn't work there, he didn't own the business.

The left believes there is no such thing as "evil".

Or being convinced that they are stupid.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 05:03:33 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/22/2014 8:48 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Kindle Unlimited, which I mentioned in the previous post.

Ever use "Calibre"?
http://calibre-ebook.com/

No. I started to download it a year or two ago when I saw the size of
the download, I stopped it and forgot about Calibre. 355MB for an
ebook reader? Give me a break!

I don't do HULU (due to commercials) either.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:25:57 -0400, Tom Gardner

Tom Gardner wrote:

Ahhh, good point! Of course we must be racists, ya' know.

Not me! I'm a bigot. I can't stand idiots, or fools.

What is a person that feels that respect needs to be earned rather than
simply bequeathed? (I'm one of those) And, once that respect is
violated the reasoning behind that violation and withdrawal of respect
is not easily forgotten. Only a fool suffers idiots and fools after
their true nature is reveled.

I once told an idoit who "demanded my respect" that "Respect is
earned. Daily." He screamed, "I should fire you!" I had to remind him
that he not only didn't work there, he didn't own the business.

The left believes there is no such thing as "evil".

What? They don't believe in _themselves_?

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:22:54 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/23/2014 8:21 AM, John B. Slocomb wrote:

After reading Tom's recommendation I found a copy of Stephany Plum #1
and found it a good read.

While I wasn't raised in New Jersey, I was raised in a small town in
New England, but the story with everyone being related to, or knowing
everyone else, sort of sounded like any small town :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

I'm happy that you enjoyed it. There are a bunch and they only get
better. I have them all in electronic format if you like.

A friend sent me a memory stick with something like 6 thousand books
on it and there were some 139 listed for "Janet Evanovich". Many
duplicates but I can read about Stephany for a while yet :-)

--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 23 Oct 2014
11:29:43 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Tom Gardner wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I once told an idiot who "demanded my respect" that "Respect is
earned. Daily." He screamed, "I should fire you!" I had to remind
him that he not only didn't work there, he didn't own the business.

The left believes there is no such thing as "evil".

Or being convinced that they are stupid.

Their lack of belief in the existence of Evil, is a result and
proof of their stupidity.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I once told an idiot who "demanded my respect" that "Respect is
earned. Daily." He screamed, "I should fire you!" I had to remind
him that he not only didn't work there, he didn't own the business.

The left believes there is no such thing as "evil".

Or being convinced that they are stupid.

Their lack of belief in the existence of Evil, is a result and
proof of their stupidity.

That, and the popularity of 'I'm with stupid' shirts.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

That, and the popularity of 'I'm with stupid' shirts.

"Glee" had the girl's arrow pointing up and the boy's pointing down.