Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:28:34 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/21/2014 10:45 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I read some of the first chapter and she sounds like a good writer,
but I'm not a fan of Jersey Mob stuff at all. Also, the work isn't
available for KU, so I'd have to pay? Fergetit.

Does she do non-mafia writing?

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.

I never thought of it being mob related. What is "KU"?

Kindle Unlimited, which I mentioned in the previous post.

Her main
character is "Stephany Plum" a young, out of work cutie that starts work
for her cousin as a bounty hunter for which she is totally unprepared.
Her adventures and situations provide the humor. The books read fast
and I've looked forward to the next for years.

The way the first book started, it had a mafia feel to it, which
turned me off. Sest lavvy, wot?