Maxprop

Default HF 34706 lathe

"Arch" wrote in message

Max rightfully expressed his gratitude by writing; ".....both your and
Andrew's advice is appreciated and digested. Thank you both."
Well now Max, What are George, William, Leo, Ken, Terry and I ?
Chopped liver? Maybe we didn't win an Oscar, but we too, made
significant contributions to this production. We are a little miffed,
but we are a forgiving bunch and just glad to know you suffered no
indigestion. As for Dominic, (remember him?) we hope he is busy
sharpening his set of tools and having fun with his HF 34706. &
'G'

For the forgotten, Arch

Would I be forgiven if I sent you a bottle of 20 y.o. single malt scotch for
use in your wet wheel system?

Max