Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Which is better, foam rubber ear plugs or the things that looklike headphones

On 10/21/2014 1:40 PM, micky wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:29:48 -0700, "Pico Rico"
wrote:

Your idea of wearing both together was great and I'm ashamed that I
didn't't think of it. It may come in handy on other occasions.

wouldn't they not want metal in there with you?

You're right. I'm ashamed again. I must be taking stupid pills.

Lot to be said for giving complete information
and the big picture early in the thread.

--
..
Christopher A. Young