Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Homobase

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Show me where in the UK you can buy a bottle of 100 Asprinin ?

You are welcome to buy 5 packs of 16 tablets or capsules.

5X16 IS NOT 100

Its near enough.

Try it, they won't sell tehm to you I've tried.

You should have got enough of a clue to
use a store that does what the law requires.
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

And you are welcome to buy as many packs as you
like of 16 tablets of the effervescent form and as many
packs as you like of less than 10 in powder form too.

No you are not of the drugs we've been discussing.

You're wrong, as always.
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp
Last couple of sections, just before the notes.

But you can buy as many packs of yuo want
of effervescent form of vitiam C well done.

http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

Its actually a lot easier to kill yourself with either
of those forms than with tablets or capsules.

But for whatever reason people tend not to choose them,

Bull****.

so they'd be little point on restrictions.

Even sillier that you usually manage.

And as many packs as you like of the effervescent or powder form.

then prove it.

http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp
last couple of sections just above the notes.

Note 2: While several products have no legal limit for the amount that may
be sold or supplied, pharmacists are expected to exercise professional
control
to limit the amount of aspirin which may be stored in a patient's home

GSL doesn't have a pharmacist.

They will not sell you them.

You're wrong, as always.

So not sure what point your making.

That you are welcome to buy 5 packs of 16 tablets or capsules.

Depends who you go to.

Nope.

Responsibly suplies obide by the UK law.

And that is what the law says
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/1325.asp...categoryid=101

General sales list medicines

GSL medicines can be sold by a wide range of shops,
such as newsagents, supermarkets and petrol stations.
Often, only a small pack size or low strength of the
medicine may be sold.

But you are welcome to buy as many packs as
you like with the effervescent and powder forms.
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

For example:

the largest pack size of paracetamol that shops can sell is 16 tablets
but pharmacies can sell packs of 32 tablets

But you are welcome to buy as many packs as
you like with the effervescent and powder forms.
http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

the highest strength of ibuprofen tablets that shops can sell
is 200mg but pharmacies can sell tablets at 400mg strength

What matters is how many packs you can buy at a time.