Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Homobase

On Monday, 20 October 2014 19:38:28 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote

Rod Speed wrote

Show me where in the UK you can buy a bottle of 100 Asprinin ?

You are welcome to buy 5 packs of 16 tablets or capsules.

5X16 IS NOT 100

Its near enough.

Try it, they won't sell tehm to you I've tried.

And you are welcome to buy as many packs as you
like of 16 tablets of the effervescent form and as many
packs as you like of less than 10 in powder form too.

No you are not of the drugs we've been discussing.
But you can buy as many packs of yuo want of effervescent form of vitiam C
well done.

Its actually a lot easier to kill yourself with either
of those forms than with tablets or capsules.

But for whatever reason people tend not to choose them, so they'd be little point on restrictions.

And as many packs as you like of the effervescent or powder form.

then prove it.

http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

last couple of sections just above the notes.

Note 2: While several products have no legal limit for the amount that may be sold or supplied, pharmacists are expected to exercise professional control to limit the amount of aspirin which may be stored in a patient's home

They will not sell you them.

So not sure what point your making.

That you are welcome to buy 5 packs of 16 tablets or capsules.

Depends who you go to.

Nope.

Responsibly suplies obide by the UK law.

And that is what the law says

http://www.rpharms.com/legal-classif...atus-table.asp

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/1325.asp...categoryid=101

General sales list medicines

GSL medicines can be sold by a wide range of shops, such as newsagents, supermarkets and petrol stations. Often, only a small pack size or low strength of the medicine may be sold. For example:

the largest pack size of paracetamol that shops can sell is 16 tablets but pharmacies can sell packs of 32 tablets
the highest strength of ibuprofen tablets that shops can sell is 200mg but pharmacies can sell tablets at 400mg strength

But like any product I can find ways around this.
Just stand outside camden town tube, you'll be offered dope, skunk and cocaine and that;'s within about 10mins.
I bet thye'd sell you asprin too, I bet they'd sell you a million if you asked.