Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default VERO board & Visio

Bob Minchin wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
rick wrote:
That's simply because it isn't zipped although the suffix suggests it
is. Just rename the file or tell Visio to use it as is, it's a PNG
file.

I tried renaming ... it shows then as vero.png but Visio does not see
it is I try open from within visio
If I look in file explorer it shows it then as visio.zip.png can't
seem to get windows to know its not a zip file

I had a quick look and it seemed to be just a pic of a folder.
JPG is a stupid file to use for that sort of thing anyway.

I had the same problem Dave.
I emailed the author but yet to get a reply.

I'll reply here If I make any progress.

Bob

I've heard back from the author and he has corrected the file link which
had got corrupted in the "upgrade" to W7
Unzip the file to get Vero.vss
On my version of visio, there is a folder called solutions which houses
all the *.VSS files. If you don't have this folder then just search for
*.vss to find where yours are kept.
Add a new folder in there called Vero and place Vero.vss in that new
folder. Restart visio and it should appear in the stencils menu.
Any problems you can contact the author at

hth

Bob