George

Default What is best lathe manufacturer?

It's that off the end part that I like about the 3520, for instance, though
you are right in stating that the General, with its long-proven design is a
great item. That's one of my difficulties - I'm turning on an old clone of
same with less capacity, a Delta 46-204. It's too good a lathe to give up,
and less the risers, as big as the General!

"Rich Pagano" wrote in message
nk.net...
I can't believe that with all these posts, nobody mentioned the General
20260VS. It does everything a Oneway does at about half the price and it
looks like a lathe and not like a sewer pipe. :-) No real offense to
Oneway, it's a great lathe and I wouldn't mind having one, but
price/performance wise, you can't beat the General.