Posted to uk.d-i-y
rick rick is offline

Default VERO board & Visio

In article ,
rick wrote:
Just looking for basic veroboard strip layout and resistors, capacitors,
pots, darlington transistors, and 8pin DIL header at moment
Not looking for large format DIL or similar.

Seems that a template set by http://www.vitalsparks.com/visio3.html was
going to be fine ... but this template does not unzip when you download.

Only doing relatively simple ccts .. I could freehand draw them .. just
thought there may be some free templates out there.

Have you got Draftsight or whatever that can handle DXF files?

Only Visio ... but it can import cxf files I think