Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Homobase

On Saturday, 18 October 2014 00:44:39 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

Yes they do that's why they put child proof locks on such things.

There are no child proof locks on the
GSL aspirins you can buy anywhere.

Really there's no child proof locks on cars either.

But there is this.
http://www.mhra.gov.uk/Howweregulate...ging/index.htm

"The Human Medicines Regulations (SI 2012/1916) came into force on 14 August 2012. Only those medicines containing aspirin, paracetamol, and more than 24mg of elemental iron must legally be placed on the market in packaging which has been shown to be child resistant."

you really don't know anything about this do you.

Show me where in the UK you can buy a bottle of 100 Asprinin ?

You are welcome to buy 5 packs of 16 tablets or capsules.

5X16 IS NOT 100

I can buy herion, I can buy most illegal things illegally.

and you've still not shown anywhere where ypu can buy them in those quanities legally in the UK.

And as many packs as you like of the effervescent or powder form.

then prove it.
So me a legal site where I can buy such things.

So not sure what point your making.

That you are welcome to buy 5 packs of 16 tablets or capsules.

Depends who you go to. Responsibly suplies obide by the UK law.

as it's teh amount of drug you take
rather than the absolute number of pills,

Wrong, as always with the enteric coated low does aspirins.

doesnt low does tell you anything.