Ghodges2

Default What is best lathe manufacturer?

ROB, I have a Nova 3000 with a 1 1/2 hp motor, and an outboard capacity. I
wanted something larger. I also now own the Euro 2000 Poolewood. The Nova
spoiled me with the swivel head, and variable speed. The Poolewood has this,
plus a 20 inch swing, and the outboard capacity. I have turned a 30 inch bowl
with it, and can turn even larger bowls. I also turn bottle stoppers and tops
on the Poolewood. The direct drive of the Poolewood insures that I never have
to mess with belts. You have a tough choice. Poolewood was the right one for
me.
Nashville, Georgia