Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 14:29:17 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 4:47:50 PM UTC-4, Carl Ijames wrote:

125 feet per minute is 85 miles per hour, so having that laser head do 0-85

mph in random directions at random times over and over and over seems pretty

impressive to me.

Oh, boy, I didn't see that the first time. 125 feet per minute is
roughly 1.4 mph. g

It's still pretty impressive. You should see those things rip in thin
sheet steel.

--
Ed Huntress

-----

Regards,

Carl Ijames

Send me an email at dl caster 57 at yahoo. com I threw in some spaces to confuse any email address collecting bot.

Dan