Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:01:29 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:

On 10/18/2014 2:33 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:*

Id be posting a Craigslist ad for them in North Dakota. Given their*

work size..they would be good lathes for oilfield work. Even if they*

dont cut to .0002..they would be suitable for oilcountry production*

*

Im assuming they are Spanish made based on the name. Nothing wrong*

with that btw. Good stuff.*

*

Gunner*

*

What's the difference between these and new? *How are they obsolete?*

Gee, Tom is asking questions and has finally started acting like an adult.. Go to yahoo, Google or MSN and type in four simple words: "3rd printing vs cnc"

I believe we will see convergence of the two in the kind of serious machining job shops I work with. Watch this:

http://youtu.be/s9IdZ2pI5dA