Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus9750 Ignoramus9750 is offline

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

On 2014-10-19, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 20:20:42 -0500, Ignoramus11869
wrote:

Hey, Ig, I just got the following email from John Carroll:

Hey Ed,
You can tell Iggy that those two mills carry the Cardenas brand
because Kurt and his sister Holly had a run at importing iron.

They are in Detroit if he wants to call them. Cardenas & Son.

found this on usenet, of all places:

From: "Ed"
Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc