Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Induction brazing from old microwave oven?

On 10/17/2014 7:21 PM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
On 10/17/2014 11:16 AM, wrote:

I have seen spot welders made from MOTs. A nice one on youtube is from
the "King of Random." It looks nice and works well. I am planning to
run two MOTs in parallel on 240 volts for higher power and faster
welding time. Please be careful when messing around with MOTs. The
high voltage side can cause nasty burns or even kill you.

My MOT spotwelder:

http://www.mwdropbox.com/dropbox/MOT...rPrintable.pdf

Brilliant! (just watched a Harry Potter movie)