Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor[_2_] Pete Keillor[_2_] is offline

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 14:14:49 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Id be posting a Craigslist ad for them in North Dakota. Given their
work size..they would be good lathes for oilfield work. Even if they
dont cut to .0002..they would be suitable for oilcountry production

Good point about the oil patch. You wouldn't believe the amount of
activity out there. its the Wild Wild West.

Karl

Or down here in Texas in the Eagle Ford Shale. Every time we drive
down to the condo (Galveston), I see drilling equipment on hot shot
trucks, new tank farms, refurbishing in old facilities, etc.

But with oil prices dropping, does anybody remember the '80's bust?
I'd hate to see that again here.

Pete Keillor