Terry Poperszky

Default HF 34706 lathe

Dom, don't worry about things like the duplicator or steady rest at this
time, there will be plenty of things to spend your money. For right now,
just waste some wood until you have enough experience under your belt to
make informed decisions about further purchases.

Terry Poperszky

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:29:32 -0500, Dominic Palazzola wrote:

ok I don't want to start buying a bunch of stuff I don't really need but I
have been browsing around and I see that HF has a duplicator on sale for
129.00 and it looks like the one rockler is selling for 199.00. what about a
steady rest? the reason why I bought the lathe in the first place is to make
chair spindles and such.
thanks aga