Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20341 Ignoramus20341 is offline

Default Do I have any hope of selling those huge CNC machines

On 2014-10-17, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:44:19 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

it is a shame, but industry won't touch them. And they are too big for
most basements

If it were me, I'd put them up on eBay for one week, then scrap them
when/if you don't get a bite.

Karl

Or try letting one of the big used-machinery dealers broker them.
Those guys usually are in touch with shops that buy big machines. If
they don't have to ship it or warehouse it, they might make a deal.

I won't recommend one, because I'm wary of all of them. g

I am also wary of all of them, had enough dealing with dealers.